Family Nurse Partnership (FNP) is a voluntary home visiting programme for first-time young mums and families. It helps them:
- Have a healthy pregnancy
- Improve their child's health and development
- Reach their goals and aspirations.
FNP is underpinned by an internationally recognised evidence base which shows it can improve health, social and educational outcomes in the short, medium and long term, while also providing positive economic returns
That every baby, child and young parent can thrive, fulfil their aspirations and contribute to society
we work in partnership with others to improve the health, social and economic wellbeing of young parents and their babies, and to break the cycle of disadvantage. We:
- Lead consistent, high quality delivery and expansion of the Family Nurse Partnership Programme across England
- Learn from evidence and experience to improve, innovate and ensure value for money
- Champion the lesser heard voices of vulnerable children and young parents so they can shape the services they receive.